Thank you so much for your desire to partner with us to help women around the world dig into God’s Word! This amazing work God has called us to cannot be accomplished without women like YOU volunteering your time to help lead our groups. Your role is vital to our ministry and we treasure YOU! God is moving in powerful ways through Love God Greatly, and we believe this is just beginning. Thank you for locking arms with us as together we reach our nations for Christ. With a mustard seed of faith we can move mountains in His name!
So what is a Love God Greatly Facilitator? A LGG Facilitator is a woman who has a passion for seeing other women read God’s Word for themselves. She is a woman who knows how important it is to have God’s Word not only in our minds… but also saturated deep in our hearts.
What are some of the duties of a facilitator?
- A Love God Greatly facilitator needs to engage with her group on a daily basis by posting the daily verse on the technology platform of the group’s choice (such as Facebook, emailing, texting, etc.).
- She needs to lean on God to help her encourage her women throughout the study.
- She needs to model for her members the importance of sharing what she is learning on a daily basis as she digs into God’s Word.
- She needs to pray for her members and encourage others in her group to be praying for each other as well.
- She needs to be appropriately transparent, encouraging her group members to share personal joys and struggles in a safe place.
- She needs to facilitate with love, humility and compassion.
- She needs to lead her group for the full length of the study.
Have a co-facilitator… We recommend that every LGG facilitator partner with a co-facilitator in her group. Why? Because just as Jesus sent the disciples out in pairs, we feel it’s important to have a partner with you as you lead. Having a co-facilitator helps with group interaction and provides support when needed.
Once registered as a facilitator, our team will make sure you have all the support and resources you need to lead a group successfully. Please note: If you are already registered as a facilitator with LGG, there is no need to register again.