The best way to teach our children is by example.
It is important to show them why we study the Bible, how they can study it themselves, and how they can grow in their own faith and relationship with God.
But, we know that as busy moms, it’s hard to juggle individual things for each person in the family. That’s why in addition to our women’s Bible study journals, we also create journals for kids! These kids’ journals are meant to accompany our women’s journals and follow the same reading plan, so your child can study God’s Word alongside you.
Our kids’ Bible study journals are full of fun graphics and colors, and are ideal for children between five and eleven years old.
The Promised Messiah for Kids journal contains:
- memory verse coloring pages,
- all the NET Scripture passages needed for the reading plan,
- SOAP journal pages,
- weekly reflection questions,
- a language highlight section with a map showing countries around the world that speak the featured language,
- and daily devotions.
We also want to equip you as you are leading your child! We’ve included some tips to help you foster good Bible study habits with your children. Plus, at the beginning of each week, you’ll find the “Parent’s Corner” which will give you an overview of what the focus and key points are for the week.
Available children’s resources for The Promised Messiah for Kids include:
- Physical Bible study journal (available on Amazon)
- The Promised Messiah for Kids Bundle (save with this bundle of 3 journal copies!)
- The Promised Messiah Family Bundle (includes one women’s study journal, one kids’ study journal, and one LGG Advent calendar!)
- Digital Bible study journal
- Digital Activities Booklet
🌏🌍🌎 Each Love God Greatly Kids journal purchase allows us to provide children’s Bible study materials for free in over 20 languages around the world! Shop here.
Read more about our translations of The Promised Messiah and The Promised Messiah for Kids here.