Three very intentional words drive our mission here at Love God Greatly…
This week on the blog we’re dedicating three days to these three words, and you’re invited! Whether you’ve been around these parts for a long time or you’re brand new to LGG, we want to take time before our next online Bible study begins to share our passion behind our mission, as well as to invite YOU to begin building community around you by facilitating our next study in God’s Word with the amazing women in your life.
On Monday we talked about our mission to INSPIRE women to make God’s Word a priority in their daily lives, and we asked you to prayerfully consider becoming a LGG Facilitator!
On Wednesday we looked at our mission to ENCOURAGE women in their daily walks with God, and talked about the role of a LGG Facilitator (and OH, the testimonies in the comments from some of our current facilitators… simply AMAZING!!).
Today we’re focusing in on Part THREE of our mission. Love God Greatly exists to:
|EQUIP| women to grow in their faith, so that they can effectively reach others for Christ.
Listen, we realize that this is the internet, but sometimes we honestly almost forget that little detail because our Love God Greatly community feels a whole lot more like family.
And family takes care of their own.
We want you to know that you’re never alone here. Once you are registered as a Love God Greatly Facilitator, our team works hard to make sure you have all of the resources and support you need to successfully lead your group!
We EQUIP our Facilitators, so they in turn can EQUIP women to grow in their faith (through the study of God’s Word) so that they can effectively reach others for Christ. It’s a beautiful cycle that keeps on giving, and it comes straight from the heart of God.
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
Ok, so exactly what resources and support can you expect as a Love God Greatly Facilitator? Get a load of THIS…
- LGG Facilitators Group on Facebook – Join this private group for daily support, insight, creative ideas, encouragement, and tips on how to lead your group well.
- LGG Facilitators Email Newsletter – Not on Facebook? No problem! Join our Facilitators Email group and receive our FEAST newsletter, which is loaded with tons of encouragement and support.
- LGG Facilitator Mentorship – This amazing opportunity pairs our first-time Facilitators with a seasoned LGG Mentor who will come alongside you to encourage you, answer questions, and offer advice as you lead your LGG group for the first time.
- LGG Facilitator Handbook – This is an excellent resource guide for learning the practical ins and outs of setting up and facilitating a group. We listened to your most frequently asked questions and have addressed them here!
- LGG Study Resources – Along with our LGG Reading Plans and Study Journals, our M-W-F blog posts, LGG Facebook and Instagram pages, LGG App, and YouVersion devotionals are designed to provide extra insight and encouragement each study session, and can assist you as you lead.
- Facilitators Only Page – Located on our main website, here you’ll find professional images and other helpful study-specific resources designed exclusively for Facilitator use.
- Our LGG Prayer and Encouragers Teams are a vital part of your facilitator experience, ensuring that you always have a safe place to share personal and group prayer needs, as well as access to an experienced team of facilitators who are committed to cheering you on every step of the way!
This amazing work God has called us to cannot be accomplished without women like YOU volunteering your time to help lead our groups. Your role is vital to our ministry and we treasure YOU! God is moving in powerful ways through Love God Greatly, and we believe this is just beginning. Would you lock arms with us as together we reach our nations for Christ? With a mustard seed of faith we can move mountains in His name!
So here’s the challenge: call your mom, your sister, your grandma, the girl across the street or the college friend across the country. Grab a group of girls from your church or workplace, or meet in a coffee shop with friends you have always wished you knew better. Utilize the beauty of connecting online for inspiration and accountability, and take opportunities to meet in person when you can.
Arm in arm and hand in hand, let’s do this thing… together.
Are you ready to dive into this amazing adventure? Sign up to become a Love God Greatly Facilitator TODAY using the “New LGG Facilitator Registration Form” below!!
*Let’s talk: Did you sign up to become a LGG Facilitator for the very first time today? If so, please tell us a little bit about yourself in the comments below… we’d love to get to know you more!
COMING SOON… our Winter Online Bible Study beginning January 16th: WALKING IN WISDOM!
We loved this Amazon review on our recent Walking In Wisdom journal from Kristen C.
“Fantastic study materials!! I had always printed my study guide out myself at OfficeMax and ordering this guide was actually less expensive and has extras. I’m beyond pleased with this purchase!”
Did you know?
With each journal purchase, you are helping to make the ministry of Love God Greatly possible! 100% of all journal proceeds go back to serving our women here in the United States and abroad!
Thank you for your support as we train our translators to reach women in their countries, in their language with God’s Word.
Thank you for your financial support as we lessen the financial burden of missionaries and small churches around the world by allowing our studies to be downloaded and given away for free. YOUR help allows us to pass the generosity forward and be a blessing to them.